Privately situated at the end of a long, shared driveway, this spacious home offers a great floor plan. Step inside to a foyer which opens to a lovely living room featuring a brick fireplace with a hearth and mantle. The newer windows have plantation shutters. Adjacent is the large and bright dining area which opens to the sunny kitchen. Recently remodeled, the kitchen features updated appliances including refrigerator, double ovens, gas cooktop, built-in microwave and dishwasher. The large greenhouse window illuminates the granite counter tops that provide plenty of workspace. There are ceramic tile floors and abundant cabinetry. Adjacent is a laundry room with built-in cabinetry and an upscale, full-sized washer and dryer. There is access to a ¾ bath. All appliances are included in the sale.
The spacious family room features a fireplace with raised hearth. The wood mantle matches the beamed ceiling. With plenty of windows and a sliding glass door that opens to the fully enclosed backyard, this room is perfect for everyday family living. The three good-sized bedrooms and two baths are on a separate wing, offering privacy.
The fenced in backyard is complete with a patio, perfect for alfresco dining, and a yard that can be enjoyed by kids and adults alike. There is a dog run for your favorite pooch. Located in the highly rated Temple City school district, there is easy access to the best of Arcadia’s shopping. A perfect home to call your own.
Home Features :
· 3 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms (per assessor)
· 1652 sf Living Space (per assessor)
· 4907 sf Lot (per assessor)
· Formal living room with brick fireplace
· Updated kitchen with large dining area
· Family room featuring beamed ceiling and brick fireplace
· Spacious laundry room including upscale, full-sized washer and dryer
· Updated windows with plantation shutters
· Enclosed backyard with patio
· Water softener & tankless hot water heater
· Attached two car garage with newer door
· Highly rated Temple City Schools
Adam Kawasawa of Flow Properties
Cal DRE #01751923